The Sandbag Mile!
Want to do something meaningful this Veteran’s Day? All we need is a sandbag, an American flag and dozens or so Blue Titan members! There are 9 divisions and kids are welcome to participate!
Please join us on Saturday November 14th at 10:00 AM!! Members and Non-Members alike are allowed and technically, if you can’t afford it, you do not need to register. Those who can afford the donation, please register below for a sweet t-shirt!!!
How Sandbag Mile Works
- Register for Sandbag Mile (No need to wait. Click HERE.)
- A donation is made to Kevin Ogar’s new initiative: The Reveille Project.
- You get a sweet shirt in the mail. It’s 100% Made in America, of course.
- The week of Veteran’s Day you walk a mile carrying a sandbag and an American flag.
- Freedom wins.
Divisions: Choose a division based on the weight of sandbag you want to carry. Four of the Divisions are for athletes aged 40+. The 9 divisions are:
- Flag Bearer: carry the Team Flag and/or hold individual flags when athletes are adjusting sandbags or doing burpees.
- Cub: 10 pound sandbag
- Black Bear: 25 pound sandbag
- Grizzly: 45 pound sandbag if you’re a dude and 35 pounds if you’re a lady.
- Lumberjane or Lumberjack: 80/100 pound sandbag.
- 40+ Cub: 10 pound sandbag
- 40+ Black Bear: 25 pound sandbag
- 40+ Grizzly: 45 pound sandbag if you’re a dude and 35 pounds if you’re a lady.
- 40+ Lumberjane or Lumberjack: 80/100 pound sandbag.