Blue Titan Fitness & Self Defense – CrossFit Level 1
Blue Titan CrossFit Standard (No Measure)
Range of Motion & Blood Flow Drills:
– Jog, Knees up, Butt Kicks
– Shuffle, Carioca, Backwards
– Bear Crawl, Crab Walk
– Lunges, Stretch Kicks
– Inch Worms, Broad Jumps
– Jumping Jacks, Quick/Slow Feet
– Burpees, Push ups, Air Squats
Group Stretch & Athlete Specific Stretch
Men: Starts at #95. Goes up by #10
Women: Starts at #65, Goes up by #10
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
12 minute wod = load x distance.
100 meter team sandbag carry (relay)
• Every sandbag must be carried 100 meters
• Once all of the sandbags are across the 100 meter line they bring them all back the other way, continues for 12 minutes.
• Every sandbag that crosses a 100 meter line will equal 1 point.
•Penalty Team Burpees for every bag that drops before COMPLETELY crossing the line
•Total points / team members = score
Team 100m sprint relay races.
• Best of 3 races
• Total time / team members
Overhead slam ball throw for distance
•Common starting line, the ball is thrown in soccer style, both feet planted behind line.
•Each member gets 3 throws – longest throw is recorded
•Total distance / Team members
Tug of war
•Losers do 20 burpees
•Winner does 40 box jumps